Are you ready to stop feeling sick and tired? Maybe you've tried a diet, but then when it was over . . . all the weight came right back on. Perhaps you've ordered some supplements, but you are still sick and tired! It could be that you've been suffering from chronic pain, allergies, arthritis, or some other condition for years -- and thought that there was no hope for recovery. We've got some good news for you! There is a natural way that you can have more energy, lose belly fat, get out of pain, and stop feeling sick and tired. If you're interested, read on . . .
Where we're coming from
First, we need to make it clear that we are not doctors, we are researchers. When we discover a problem in our lives, we go on a quest to discover the answer. Some of our discoveries benefit the mind and heart; whereas others benefit the body. Over the years we have come to our doctor with ideas on how we can stop feeling sick and tired--natural ways to achieve the same result without medication. The answer was almost always, "Sure! Go ahead. Give it a try." We think that many doctors are open to natural approaches; they are just accustomed to prescribing drugs.
The discovery we are about to share could definitely help you stop feeling sick and tired. The idea came by "accident", while I was listening to podcasts as I drove from one home to the next teaching piano. The guest on the show was a Christian nutritionist who had authored a number of books. (For weeks, Meg and I have been talking about finding a nutritionist to give us some guidance on making the best choices with it comes to diet.) I was amazed by what I heard. This woman was really making sense! I could barely wait to get home to tell Meg about what I had learned! After listening to the interview again together, we decided to buy the book and dive in. 30 days later we both weighed less and had lost inches as well. Not only that, but we also have better looking skin, more energy, healthier internal organs, lower cholesterol, thicker hair, better concentration, and zero sickness!
Renewing the body, mind, and spirit--all at the same time!
Keep in mind--this 30 day plan isn't just to help you stop feeling sick and tired; it's also about cleansing and strengthening your heart. This nutritionist spoke of renewing the mind and healing the spirit, as well as cleansing the body. This was the first time we have listened to someone put forth a plan that would cleanse the mind, body, and spirit all at the same time. It really makes sense though, if you think about it. Being human isn't just about having a body with a brain; it's about the mind and spirit as well. In fact, the spirit, mind, and body are intricately connected. Whatever happens to one has an effect on the other. For example, when you become anxious it can cause your heart rate and breathing to speed up. You may even experience a bout of nausea.
Help your heart stop feeling sick and tired
It's critical that your heart and mind stop feeling sick and tired too. How much do we really take time to care for ourselves in this area? As our guide book for life, the Bible makes it clear that all of our issues begin with the heart:
- "Keep your heart with all vigilance,for from it flow the springs of life." (Proverbs [4:23])
- "Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious." (I Peter 3:3-4)
- "But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” (I Samuel 16:7)
- "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. (Proverbs [17:22])
- "But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person." (Matthew [15:18]-19)
Trying to eliminate a bad habit without addressing the heart is like pruning a diseased tree or trying fix the browser on your laptop when the router is broken! You've got to get to the source of the problem. After the root is addressed, the symptom will clear up. If this doesn't make sense yet, it will. So follow through with everything presented in this book, get ready for some real transformation!
Take that first step . . . order the book and any needed equipment:
While you wait for your new book to arrive, take a look at the equipment you will need to get the most out of this program. (Of course, it's not just a program; it's a new way of living!) The first section of the book includes a brief discussion of the various tools you will need to achieve your goals. The author doesn't push particular brands--but we've provided an equipment list for your convenience based on our own experience. You may already have a teakettle or hotpot and a blender, but here is the list of equipment that is needed:
- Blender: (page 45) needed for making smoothies
- Juicer: (page 45) a must for creating detoxifying drinks
- Stockpot (page 45) used to fix lots of soup
- Teakettle: (page 45) or any electronic device that can boil water.
- Pure Epsom Salt "Detoxify & Energize" and/or Pure Epsom Salt "Soothe & Sleep (page 54) for detoxing the body's largest filter, the skin
- Brush: (page 55) long-handled natural bristle brush used to eliminate toxins from the skin
- Electromagnetic radiation meter (described on page 46), used to see how much radiation is leaking from your microwave
- Convection toaster
- Infrared portable sauna (described on page 56), the only type of sauna that can heat the body at its core cellular level for a deep, cleansing sweat
- Slow Cooker (We've used this one for years. It's the main way we cook every day!)
After you finish following this 30 day plan, please let us know what you experienced. Just go to our contact page and send us a quick note. Would love to see any before and after photos you would like to send!
John & Meg, Stewardship and Romance LLC